Congratulations on your admission to Loyola University’s School of Communication Graduate Program! To ensure a successful start to the first semester, we've complied a must-read list to help students navigate housing, registration, financial aid and important steps in the enrollment process.
- Confirm your acceptance – Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your intent to enroll
- Once an incoming student confirms their offer of admission, Digital Media and Storytelling students should self enroll using Loyola University's LOCUS system, Assistant Dean Lauren Sanchez (email@example.com) will send detailed instructions via email.
- Global Media and Strategic Communication will receive further instruction on enrollment for their first semester from Assistant Dean Lauren Sanchez.
- Incoming students in both graduate programs will take three required courses their first semester (part-time students will take two required courses). View the Digital Media and Storytelling first-year fall curriculum here. To view the Global Strategic Communication first-year curriculum please visit our page.
- If you have questions about registration or fall courses, please reach out to the director of your program:
- Students are encouraged to become familiar with LOCUS and the Loyola Email System. You will use LOCUS to register for classes and students should check their Loyola email regularly over the summer for important information and program updates.
500 Internal Server Error- 澳门太阳赌城官网-备用网站
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Before orientation, learn your way around our Water Tower Campus with this map.
- Loyola’s office of International Students and Scholars provides services and resources to international students, including information on visas and work eligibility.
- Marian E. Carlson, an international student advisor, is based at the Water Tower Campus; she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-915-6217.
To and from campus
- In partnership with the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), Loyola offers the U-Pass program to full-time graduate students. A U-Pass provides unlimited travel on CTA's bus and rail system. New students will get their U-Pass at orientation. For more information: http://luc.edu/upass/
- Loyola operates a free intercampus shuttle on weekdays when classes are in session (not on school holidays, vacations or during the summer). A valid Loyola ID is required.
- Loyola does not own or operate parking facilities at the Water Tower Campus, but several nearby garages and lots offer discounted rates to Loyola students. A list is available here. Parking tickets can be validated in the lobby of Corboy Law Center.
- The CTA offers system maps, rail and bus schedules and a trip planner, on its website: http://www.transitchicago.com/