Master Class for Media Managers
- You’re a manager in a changing, challenging media environment.
- You want to raise performance and morale on your team and in your organization.
- You’re ready to upgrade your culture – to make it more innovative, or multi-platform or collaborative – as well as creative and engaging.
- You're eager to master the art of providing feedback of all kinds – including those tricky, tough conversations.
- You’d love to start coaching people toward success, rather than fixing their work.
- Your goal is to be not only a manager, but also a leader people choose to follow.
- The 24/7 demands of your role leave you too little time to just think.
The Master Class is designed as a “vitamin” for busy managers. It is structured around your challenges and includes time for participants to learn from each other’s best practices.
You’ll spend two days focused on your goals guided by Jill Geisler, one of the country’s most respected experts in media leadership.
The Master Class will take place on Loyola 芝加哥’s beautiful Water Tower campus
The Master Class tuition covers the program, learning materials to take back with you, 午餐 each day, plus a “bonus” - a follow-up coaching session with Jill Geisler. This phone or Skype hour will be scheduled to help you apply your fresh ideas back in your workplace. Best of all, your $495 tuition helps Loyola educate the next generation of communicators.
The program will be held March 5th and 6th, 2020.
澳门太阳赌城 Jill Geisler
Jill Geisler is Loyola’s Bill Plante Chair in Leadership and Media Integrity and an internationally recognized expert in leadership and management. She’s the person news organizations – from Boston to Bhutan – reach out to when their managers need skills, solutions, and inspiration.
She’s the author of “Work Happy: What Great Bosses K现在” and “新闻 Leadership at the Head of the Class.” She writes a monthly management column for the Columbia Journalism Review. Her podcasts, including “Q&A: Leadership and Integrity in the Digital Age” have had millions of downloads worldwide.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Jill holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin and a master’s degree in leadership studies from Duquesne University. Her management mantra is “Life’s too short to work with jerks.”